You can save rewards to your wish list and redeem them later!
Karcher WD 4 Premium Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
The middle class WD 4 Premium features a robust and corrosion-resistant 20L stainless steel container and is equipped with a flat fold filter in a filter cartridge, which can be quickly removed by simply folding it out, without any contact with dirt. The filter is ideal for wet and dry suction with no need to change the filter.
With a power consumption of only 1000W, the WD 4 Premium performs as well as a 1600W vacuum cleaner. Other features of the device are the 'Pull & Push' locking system, the ergonomic handle and the practical cable and accessory storage on the device. The handle is removable, so that accessories can be directly attached to the hose.
In combination with the newly designed suction hose, the clip-on floor nozzle with two rubber and two brush strips guarantees optimal suction of all types of dirt. The parking position allows intermediate parking of the spray pipe and floor nozzle during work breaks. A 2-year warranty is available when registered online.
- Small amounts of water
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Robust 20L stainless steel container
- Patented filter removal technology
- Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hose
- Removable handle
- Practical parking position
- Practical cord and accessory storage
- "Pull & Push" locking system
- Ergonomically-shaped carrying handle
- Real suction power* (Air Watt): 220
- Energy use: 1000W
- Container capacity: 20L
- Container material: stainless steel
- Power cable: 5-metres
- Standard accessory ID: 35mm
- Current type (V/Hz): 220 - 240 / 50 - 60
- Weight without accessories: 7.5kg
- Weight (incl. packaging): 9.6kg
- Dimensions: 384L x 365W x 526H mm
- Suction hose (2.2-metres)
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes (2-piece, 0.5-metres, 35 mm, plastic)
- Wet and dry floor nozzle
- Clips with 2x rubber and 2x brush inserts
- Flat pleated filter (in removable filter cartridge)
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag (1-piece)
- Parking position
- Sturdy bumper
- Turn switch (on/off)
- Accessory storage on the device
*Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.